Old versionsSee all
- An extensive plot spanning nine distinct chapters. History is unraveling in the once peaceful state of Lereftain. Murderous cults are running unchecked through the streets, parliament is bickering, tension is building with old enemies in the west and the country's inhuman rulers seem to be losing control of the situation. Three citizens who find their paths crossing in an act of charity one dark night will find themselves burdened with the responsibility of not only defending the nation but deciding whether to save civilization as they know it.
- All new and improved original graphics. Simple yet effective new effects, including parallax scrolling and screen-shake.
- The introduction of something sorely missing from the original - difficulty levels! Play at a level to suit you and either lock it there or feel free to change it as and when you like.
- An improved real-time combat system which builds upon the simplicity of the original. With an improved interface, greater control over characters, combat speed options and action synchronization controls to make battles more tactical and more fun.
- New game combat mechanics such as automatic character recovery, party chains and combination strike damage bonuses.
- New, varied character skills to play with, including targeted attacks and debuffs, and a whole host of crafty, unfriendly creatures to use them on.
- A vast stock of equipable items with new abilities.